You are hereBack to top
Maydiba advises corporations and investors on public and private mergers and acquisitions where the assets or operations are located in Indonesia. She focuses on the digital infrastructure, consumer, and agribusiness sectors.
Maydiba has extensive experience in handling complex asset and business acquisitions involving high-volume, document-intensive legal work, and focuses on the digital infrastructure, consumer and agribusiness sectors.
Her experience includes advising:
- several Indonesian telecommunication companies on their largest sale of telecommunication towers
- an Indonesian telecommunication company on a joint venture involving one of Indonesia’s largest data centre businesses
- a Japanese trading house on various investments in Indonesia’s consumer and retail sector
- several multinational companies on their investments in the consumer sector in Indonesia
- several investors on their agribusiness investments in Indonesia
Maydiba holds a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Indonesia and a Master of Laws (LLM) from the National University of Singapore. She is admitted to practise in Indonesia.